We take the delivery of our treatments seriously. To ensure the efficacy and safety of your next treatment, please take a moment to read our pre-treatment and post-treatment care guides.
PRE TREATMENT CARE
- Solar Shield SPF30+ should be used before and after all treatments.
- Products may be recommended by your Skin Specialist to prep your skin for treatment. These should be used for at least two weeks before treatment.
- One week before treatment, avoid the use of topical retinoids such as Retin-A, Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate.
- Do not have any waxing done on the treatment area 48 hours before your appointment.
- The area to be treated must be clean-shaven for laser.
- We recommend you arrive at your appointment with clean, makeup-free skin.
POST TREATMENT CARE
- Avoid any sun exposure to the treated area and use Solar Shield SPF30+ on all exposed skin.
- Do not cleanse or apply any product to your skin for 12 hours unless advised by your Skin Specialist. We advise you to continue your recommended homecare from the next day as prescribed.
- Do not rub or touch the treated area, this helps to prevent cross-infection.
- Do not use any active products (exfoliants/scrubs, AHA’s, BHA’s, Vitamin A, Vitamin C) for 4 days (or as personally advised) after your treatment to avoid skin irritation.
- Avoid scratching or picking the treated area.
- Keep the skin cool and apply a cool compress for comfort should the skin feel hot.
- Avoid bathing or washing with hot water for 12 hours.
- Do not wax the treated area for 10 days.
- Avoid heavy exercise or activities where you are likely to perspire heavily for 24 hours.
- Do not apply tanning lotions or get an active tan on the area that has been treated.
- Avoid excessive alcohol intake for 24 hours.